Versions of My Online Presentation Portfolio
I have two types of portfolios:
- My learning portfolio is my collection of artifacts plus my blog (Home), which documents my learning over time (my portfolio as process).
- The versions of my presentation portfolio, as shown below, contain a selection of my work organized around several self-determined themes (my portfolio as product).
- Most creative/attractive: the version of my portfolio created in iWeb and posted to my MobileMe account in 2006:
(no interactivity, and difficult to update, especially if you no longer have the source file)
- Most flexible and easiest to update and manage: the version of my portfolio created in Google Sites and posted to my own GoogleApps site (it is the most current version of my portfolio, updated in 2010):
- Most interactive: the 2007 version of my portfolio created in WordPress.com, using the pages and sub-pages available in WordPressMU:
- Most multimedia version: the 2007 version of my portfolio created in Powerpoint and narrated using Lecshare:
- Most portable version: the 2010 version of my Powerpoint portfolio, converted to Keynote on my new iPad (2010) and uploaded to iWork.com: