Here are a few of the comments about my presentation tweeted with my Twitter ID while I was presenting:
Here are my slides:
- Helen Barrett @eportfolios keynote about e-Portfolios was very effective and passionated about their key goals, functions #ticeduca2010
- Apresentação de Helen @eportfolios Barrett terminou. Tempo para café. Até já...
- Everyone in education shoud check Helen @eportfolios Barrett blog - http://blog.helenbarrett.org/ #ticeduca2010
- Helen @eportfolios 3 niveles de desarrollo de eportolios #ticeduca2010
- #ticeduca2010 - Helen @eportfolios Barret http://electronicportfolios.org/balance/
- Engaging slides and some key discussion points for attendees of #CILT2010 via @eportfolios http://slidesha.re/dbuyaz
- #ticeduca2010 @eportfolios RT @jlramos1957: Helen Barret presentation in slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/eportfolios/necc2010
- Helen @eportfolios Barret RT @grahamattwell: Standing room only for @helenBarret at #ticeduca2010 conference in Lisbon
- #ticeduca2010 Helen @eportfolios Barrett explora este link http://ow.ly/3co83
- "O que é um Portfolio em Educação?" Helen @eportfolios Barrett
- #ticeduca2010 Balancing the Two Faces of ePortfolios @eportfolios a iniciar...
- #ticeduca2010 Sessão inicial encerrada... a seguir Helen @eportfolios Barret
At the end of the presentation, I showed Erin's Digital Story:
I am amazed at the number of graduate students who came up to talk to me about their research on e-portfolios... and who are referencing my work. I also have offers to translate some of my diagrams into Portuguese! I also have a pending request from the U.S. Department of Education to use one of my visuals, which I intend to adapt to the new GoogleApps environment.
I am also getting used to my new tiny MacBook Air. I missed copying some of my files (like a local copy of my website), but I have wifi access in my hotel and at the conference. I am still using my iPad for listening to podcasts, primarily because of its long battery life. I do miss my iPhone, though; I don't have an international data plan, so it stays in airplane mode while I am out of the U.S. I head home tomorrow. Because of the NATO Summit, I won't get to do much sightseeing today... all the tour companies have canceled their routes today. Time to get some needed rest.